Friday 25 February 2011

I'm back after an unexpected absence! And as I return I'm bombarded with this crap!

I mean I know the White iPhone is on high demand, but is it really worth this amount?

Over at Expansys the White iPhone had the price set at £920! if your from the USA that's $1,481! Would anyone really pay that much for a different coloured iPhone? Pfft, not me.

At this time they have removed the price so that it doesn't cause anymore uprise.

Below is the screenshot of this ridiculous offer.



8 comments:

roxxor said...

omg it's waayyyyyyyyy too expensive it should'nt be allowed to be sold :O

Arthur Fox said...

iphones suck. HTC ftw

Gweebo said...

Yowza!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you. First: So white paint is much more expensive, to up the price this much?
Second: Who is so stupid to pay so much for a different colour?

ThisWeekInThought said...

Only a moron would pay that price. You can take it apart and paint it for so much cheaper.

Matt said...

iphone + white spraypaint = $$$$$

what a crock!

Hom Diddly said...

That is crazy, just changing the colour increases the price?? BS. iphones suck anyway thought, I don't know why anyone would buy them, just like everything apple overpriced crap.

Toomuchtime said...

Who would pay that? Seriously?

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011 TheGeekFront..